1. GoPro Hero5 Session – We have this GoPro and we love it to record our hiking and mountain biking adventures!
2. Osprey Kamber 32 Backpack – This pack is made specifically for winter hiking or skiing. It has place to carry your snowshoes (or skis), a waterproof main compartment, an insulated harness sleeve for your hydration pack and also loops for your ice tools. If I actually decide to become a Winter 46er, I would definitely want this pack!
3. Stanley Stainless Steel Shot Glass Set – this set would be perfect to bring on that backpacking trip with friends.
4. Eagles Nest Outfitters DoubleNest LED Hammock – Now this is just cool. Made for two with battery-powered LED lights, this hammock would be awesome for camping!
5. Original Buff – Every outdoor enthusiast needs a Buff. They can be used as a sun guard, scarf, hat, or neck gaiter. They also come in tons of awesome prints!
6. Princeton Tec Backcountry LED Light Kit – This kit comes with a flashlight, lantern and headlamp, all of which are great to have in your pack or when camping.
7. Yeti Rambler Colster – This Koozie is made of heavy-duty stainless steel and works with bottles and cans–another great thing to have when camping!
8. Garmin Montana 610 Handheld GPS – I don’t own a handheld GPS but if I did, I would want this one. Even though we shouldn’t depend on electronics in the backcountry, they are useful to have and this one has all the bells and whistles.
9. EMS Spindrift Gaiters – Gaiters are an awesome piece of gear for winter hiking. They also come in handy during the shoulder season when you are knee deep in mud on the trail (literally).
10. Kahtoola Microspikes – An absolute essential for winter hiking–never leave home without ’em.
11. EMS Roundtrip Full Zip Sweater – I have the women’s version of this fleece and it’s one of my favorite pieces of clothing! It’s warm and cozy and can be worn under a shell during a hike or looks great wearing around town.
12. MSR Miniworks EX Water Filter – I have this exact filter that I bring with me on backpacking trips and long day hikes. I love it and highly recommend it!
Again, I’m not affiliated with any of the above companies, but I have purchased many similar items and highly recommend them.